We love exposing people to our clients music!
Every week, we thumb through new releases from various genres to put together our Fresh New Music Spotify playlist. We want to feature your latest track!
Our New Music Friday feature is promoted on Symphonic’s blog and on all of our social platforms. See below for yourself one of the nifty promotions that our designers create on a weekly basis! 🙂
In addition, we’ve also recently started our Fresh New Music Spotify Playlist, which includes some of the best tracks that we’re discovering. Spotify has become a great streaming partner for fans to find new music and for artists to promote their music, so we definitely want to be part of it!
In the spirit of creating more opportunities for our community and showcasing their music, we are now accepting submissions to our Fresh New Music playlist every Wednesday and Thursday. Then every Friday we will close the submissions, make the playlist public and promote it in our socials.
Rules for submissions:
- Make sure to add only one track. We will delete multiple tracks per user.
- Add your latest release for that week, it is Fresh New Music after all.
- Once Friday comes along and if your track was included, make sure to share the playlist on social so we can get it the most traction.
- Make sure to bookmark this page, so you can add tracks on a weekly basis!
Here’s how to add your track:
- Make sure to follow our Fresh New Music Playlist here. You will not be able to add tracks unless you follow it.
- Search for the track you are interested in adding. Right-click the track and hover your cursor over Add to Playlist
- Select the Fresh New Music playlist