Symphonic has partnered with Native Instruments to give away gift codes, worth $100, to use in their store for submitting a sample pack.
Selling your samples online can be profitable for your label and artists, with the increase of so many new artists emerging daily and looking for samples this could be a good source of income.
Types of Sample Packs
Symphonic typically distributes three types of Sample Packs:
- Genre / Artist / Label-Based
- Genre, artist, or Label Based Sample Packs tend to encompass an entire genre or style. These packs contain a mix of drum, bass, synth, and FX Samples.
- Utilitarian packs have a laser focus on a certain element of a genre, such as “Tech House Top Loops” or “Trap Bass Lines.”
- These packs provide more advanced users with the tools they are looking for in a smaller, more usable package.
- Construction Kits
- Construction Kits, or “Song Starters” are full song ideas contained in one folder. This typically includes all of the individual elements and prior setup needed to create a song such as instruments, effects, samples, loops, and full length stems. Think of it as a quick “get up and go” alternative to all of the preparation that is usually required to create a beat.