The music you create generates your revenue. It is important to be creative with your music, which is why releasing a track is not the only way to get cash flowing.
Here are some additional ways to earn more money from your track:
- You can remix the song without lyrics and it can be used as instrumental music that can then be licensed to TV shows, movies, and more!
- Create a music video!
- Make merchandise out of inspirational lyrics.
- Re-record it live or acoustically.
- Put together a compilation or album.
- Transcribe the single into printed sheet music.
- Keep certain instruments or items used to make the music and sell them as collectors items.
- Sing your song in a different language.
- Create a behind-the-scenes video of you performing the song.
- Get help from a DJ and make an electronic dance version!
You want your songs to be so good in order to make a business out them so it’s always a good idea to get creative to make as much money as possible. We hope these tips help you to boost your revenue!
Comment below with any tips that you think will help other artists!
|You have royalties waiting to be collected.
Let us get them for you.