The music you create generates your revenue. It is important to be creative with your music, which is why releasing a track is not the only way to get cash flowing.
Here are some additional ways to earn more money from your track:
- You can remix the song without lyrics and it can be used as instrumental music that can then be licensed to TV shows, movies, and more!
- Create a music video!
- Make merchandise out of inspirational lyrics.
- Re-record it live or acoustically.
- Put together a compilation or album.
- Transcribe the single into printed sheet music.
- Keep certain instruments or items used to make the music and sell them as collectors items.
- Sing your song in a different language.
- Create a behind-the-scenes video of you performing the song.
- Get help from a DJ and make an electronic dance version!
You want your songs to be so good in order to make a business out them so it’s always a good idea to get creative to make as much money as possible. We hope these tips help you to boost your revenue!