Both Facebook and Instagram offer the ability for users to add Lyrics to their Facebook and Instagram Stories. For artists, having your song’s lyrics available on these platforms is essential if you want to optimize your music’s exposure on these platforms. We’ve made it easy to get your lyrics available on Facebook and Instagram’s Lyric feature. Here’s how…
How To Get Your Lyrics on Facebook and Instagram
Lyrics for Facebook are provided by our partner, Musixmatch. Thankfully, the steps to set this up are not only very simple, but the same for Instagram and Facebook as well.
Here’s how to add, edit and sync lyrics to Musixmatch:
- Download the Musixmatch desktop app
- Sign in with your previously registered account
- Connect your streaming service
- Play your song. (You can play it from Spotify, iTunes or Windows Media Player and Musixmatch will show the lyrics automatically)
- If your lyrics aren’t available yet, simply click “Add lyrics” and type in your lyrics
- Review / Edit the lyrics to make sure everything looks perfect.
As soon as you hit save, your lyrics will be published immediately on all Musixmatch apps and will be available to all partners in a few hours.
Make sure to double-check your work when uploading your lyrics. The last thing you want is for your own lyrics to be misspelled or flat out wrong. Your fans can repost your songs, you can collab with other artists to hype up each others releases and so much more. All in all, making sure your lyrics are available will open your music up for way more exposure than if they weren’t.
Just make sure it’s done right!