The future is private and moving to messaging. That’s where our new partnership with POP comes in handy.
Symphonic Partners with POP, the All-in-One Chat Marketing Platform
As you may have noticed over the last few years, the rise of private messaging apps has drastically changed the artist/fan interaction dynamic. With this, Facebook has been focusing on transitioning from public news feeds to their “Privacy Focused Vision” for social networking with a heavy focus on direct messaging. The company owns Messenger, Instagram, and Whatsapp, and is in the process of merging these messaging services. In a world where communication through messaging apps is becoming exceedingly commonplace, be sure to stay ahead of the curve with your music marketing practices.
What this means for you…
POP’s DM scheduler brings you the best of chat marketing for artists, as used by the likes of Sony Music Entertainment, Warner Music Group, Live Nation, Spinnin’ Records, Mad Decent, PIAS and many more.
For your next release, you can use POP to:
- Drive traffic into your Messenger via organic and paid social (across Facebook, Instagram etc.)
- Ask if your audience want to opt in for a release day direct message
- Encourage a pre-save via a landing page of your choice (all without leaving Facebook Messenger)
- Schedule your release day direct message (with 90% open rates and 50% CTR!)
- Export your Facebook Custom Audience for future Facebook Ads and automatically collect email, phone number etc. (integrates with Mailchimp, Zapier etc.)
Pricing starts from $29 per month to interact with up to 5k fans.
Claim your 6 month 20% off discount by logging into POP and entering the coupon code ‘symphonic’.