Music Industry Sessions, comin’ in hot! — Only one thing has changed… This year’s sesh is going virtual. Here’s the rundown.
Symphonic Distribution Hosts Virtual Music Industry Sessions
Here’s the scoop…
This year’s conference is set up as a three day online series during November.
We have scoured the industry to curate a best-in-class roster of speakers representing the hottest sectors, industries, and disciplines in the game.
For three incredible days, you’ll have a front-row seat to unscripted fireside chats and engaging panels from fearless marketers and business executives who are pushing boundaries and setting new standards.
The panels will feature professionals in digital music services, A & R, marketing companies, music producers, and record label executives. Panelists will include staff members from YouTube, Music Biz, Songtrust, ASCAP, and Spotify more.
Date // November 10th – November 12th
Location // Online
Cost // FREE with RSVP approval.
// PANELS //
- DIVERSE AND INTEGRATED DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGY: WHAT DOES THAT LOOK LIKE TODAY?
- CRACKING THE CODE TO SUCCESS AT THE ELECTRONIC DANCE SPECIALTY PLATFORMS
- LATIN IN THE MAINSTREAM: EFFECTIVE RELEASE STRATEGIES IN LATIN AMERICA
- PLAYLISTING – ARE YOU READY FOR IT?
- [WORKSHOP] MONETIZATION ON YOUTUBE: HOW TO MAXIMIZE YOUR REVENUE AND HOW THINGS HAVE CHANGED DURING COVID
- PUBLISHING DURING THE PANDEMIC
- CÓMO GENERAR INGRESO EN LA INDUSTRIA DE LA MÚSICA
- FINANCING OF YOUR MUSIC BUSINESS
- BREAKING THROUGH- USING DATA AND VIDEO TO LAUNCH YOUR HIP-HOP CAREER
- THE EVOLVING BUSINESS OF SYNC
- WOMEN IN MUSIC: A CONVERSATION WITH THE LEADING WOMEN IN THE MUSIC BUSINESS
- UPGRADING YOUR DISTRIBUTION AND MARKETING STRATEGY