Clear visuals and updated artist profiles are crucial in creating and maintaining your artist image. In this ever expanding digital age, branding is everything. It’s important to keep all of your platforms up-to-date. Luckily for you, Deezer for Creators (previously known as Backstage) is very straightforward, easy to navigate, and now available as an iOS app. To help you out, here’s how to update your artist profile…
How to Update Your Artist Profile on DeezerDeezer for Creators is the latest version of Backstage which lets artists access analytics and manage their artist profile. Make sure your images and bio are in tip-top shape! You never know who's looking. 👀 Click To Tweet
Deezer for Creators is a smart analytics tool created to empower artists, music industry professionals and podcasters to optimize their performance in one convenient mobile app.
In order to access your Deezer for Creatives profile, follow these steps:
- Create an account on our web portal via https://creators.deezer.com/user/login
- Fill in the required application fields and connect your Facebook profile (the validation process may take a few days)
- Download the app on your phone.
- Sign in with your registered account.
Note: If you already have an existing account, you can download the app and start using it right away.
Told you it was easy.
Editing Your Profile
To update your artist profile, you’ll need to log in on your web browser using any device to update your photo, status, and/or bio.
- To change your profile pic, click the Artist Edition tab at the top of the screen. (Your photo needs to be a minimum size of 500x500px and 3MB. — It also needs to be uploaded as a JPEG or PNG file.)
- In the same space, you can also edit your bio. — Your bio will be shown in multiple languages depending on who is looking at it. So it doesn’t hurt to get your copy professionally translated if you’re looking to target fans in a specific area of the world.
Deezer for Creators offers tons of great insights for artists. Analytics like your total streams, average daily listeners, top countries & cities, best performing tracks and more are all available for you to check out. Just like with any platform, it’s important to keep your information up to date. It should be a part of your monthly routine check-up to go over your profiles and give them a quick cleaning. It’s easy to do and makes a huge difference.
The Deezer for Creators app is available to download worldwide on iOS and Android now. Existing users can log in using their Backstage or Analytics credentials. // New users can apply here to request access.
You got this!