Have you claimed your artist/label page yet? Claiming your page gives you more control, the verified blue check mark, allows you to view more information about your streams, followers, and so much more. This post breaks down everything you need to know about claiming your page(s) on each major platform…
How To Claim Your Label/Artist PagesClaiming your page gives you more control, the verified blue check mark, more information about your streams, followers, and so much more. Have you claimed your artist/label page yet? 👀 Click To Tweet
Beatport Artist Page
Every artist can get an artist page Beatport. The requirements are basic but very important. First, the photograph MUST BE a professional artist photograph 590×404 JPG and you should also include an artist bio.
If these two requirements are met and you have music being sold on Beatport, then you’re good to go!
Beatport Label Page
Similarly to the Artist Page, you can have your label profile updated too. In this case, you’ll need your picture requirement for Tile Image (500×500). // If you’re interested in updating yours, click here.
Google Play Music
If you’ve chosen to distribute on Google Play through Symphonic Distribution, you can claim your store page for free, saving you the $25 fee for page creation.
- Visit YouTube for Artists
- Search for your artist page
- Not there? — Please make sure you’ve opted to distribute on Google Play.
Verify Artist/Band Account
The verified artist program is becoming a part of Spotify for Artists. All artists who have access to their Spotify for Artists profile will automatically get the verified check on their artist page. Fan Insights are now Spotify for Artists and they’ve integrated everything into one platform. You can also manage your profile through Spotify for Artists.
If your album is incorrectly listed on another artist page or you see an album credited to you that does not belong to you, please go to this article.
Sharpen your skills…
Claiming your Apple Music Profile
- Go to artists.apple.com
- Click Sign Up, and sign in with your Apple ID. — If you don’t have an Apple ID, you can create one at appleid.apple.com
- Click Request Artist Access.
- To ensure you claim the correct artist page, copy and paste your iTunes Store artist page link to search. If you do not have a link to your artist page, you can also search for your artist page by artist name in the search field.
- Select one of your albums to verify you are claiming the correct page.
- Choose your Role.
- Fill out the requested application fields. — For faster verification, sign in to your social media, distributor, or Shazam for Artists accounts. The more information you are able to provide, the easier it will be to verify your relationship to the artist you are claiming.
Once your submission is approved you can log back in and start updating your profile!
Artist Pages collects artist discography, bio, photos, links to website(s) + social media and related editorial. Artist info is supplied and can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Artist Images must be .jpg, .png or .jpeg files. The preferred format is 1080 x 720 with group members close together, alternatively, a square image can be used at a minimum of 1500 x 1500 pixels. To change your artist profile image, please contact your distributor with the picture in the format specified as well as your artist name as it appears on Tidal!
(Keep in mind: You must have an account with Symphonic for us to change this image!)
In order to access your Deezer for Creatives profile, follow these steps:
- Create an account on our web portal via https://creators.deezer.com/user/login
- Fill in the required application fields and connect your Facebook profile (the validation process may take a few days)
- Download the app on your phone.
- Sign in with your registered account.
Note: If you already have an existing account, you can download the app and start using it right away.
You must have one of the following: a verified Twitter, Facebook or 1,000 followers on SoundCloud.
- To get started, follow the link below:
Claiming your artist pages doesn’t have to be hard. Make it as smooth as possible with the right tools and this post to guide the way.