SplitShare enables Symphonic clients to automatically send artists and track participants their share of royalties each month directly in the SymphonicMS. Since we launched this feature last year, we’ve made some updated to streamline your experience. Here’s what’s new…
SplitShare Updates for 2022
What is it?
SplitShare keeps all of your royalties, revenue splits, and payments in one centralized system for easy record keeping.
With it, our clients don’t ever have to touch the money they owe to other parties, nor do they have to hold payment and tax details themselves. Everything is taken care of in our system.
So, what’s new?
We’ve added a bunch of new features to elevate your experience with SplitShare. These additions include:
- New section in the top bar navigation for easier access.
- Consolidated view of all your pending invites (whether they’re expired or not) and ability to resend them.
- Warnings on any incomplete tracks (missing splits) that credit one of your payees as an artist/contributor.
- Easy viewing access to see everyone who is enrolled.
- Easy ability to see who is NOT enrolled, and option to invite if you like.
- The ability to find the tracks you want to put splits in for by filtering combinations of artist credits.
- Ability to set permissions for SplitShare specifically (which means you don’t need to be an admin or owner anymore to do so).
🤔 Want to learn more? // Click here for more details on how to use SplitShare.
Not sure what to do after you’ve been enrolled? // Check this out to learn how to accept SplitShare royalties.