We all know and look forward to Spotify’s Wrapped feature at the end of the year, and this year they’re making it more artist friendly! Here’s everything you need to know.
Spotify Launches ‘Your Wrapped Soundcheck’ For Artists
About Your Wrapped SoundCheck
Available in Spotify for Artists, this new feature lets artists to upload videos thanking their biggest fans for a great year on Spotify, list their latest merch and ensure tickets for their upcoming shows are available on the platform. Then, all these will be offered to your top fans in their end of the year Wrapped experience.
Here’s how to do it…
- Log into Spotify for Artists and click the “Create a video for 2022 Wrapped” card.
- Upload a less than 30 second video from your desktop or camera roll.
- Add a quick caption (under 100 characters) and pick a thumbnail.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and get ready to post.
After your video has been successfully uploaded, you’ll get a confirmation and you’re good to go.
Highlight Your Upcoming Shows
Got tour dates coming up? Let your fans know when and where they can get in the action. All you have to do is:
- List your concerts on one of their partner sites.
- Check your artist profile to make sure the dates are appearing correctly in the On Tour section.
- Next, your concert dated will be promotes to your top listeners during their Wrapped!
Promote Your Merch
In addition to showing off your next shows, you can also promote merch in your listeners Wrapped experience. Make sure you refresh your Spotify merch by November 7th to have your latest items included. Here’s how to do it:
- Link your Shopify store to Spotify for Artists. (If you don’t have a Shopify store, you can get started with one for only $5 a month)
- Publish new or exclusive merch to the Spotify Sales Channel through Shopify.
- That’s it!
This is a great opportunity for artists to tease what they’re working on next, highlight new merch, or share a personal thank you to all the fans who have supported them throughout the year. If you’d like to get in on the action, make sure you complete these steps before the end of the year!